Saturday, July 24, 2010

Priorities....








I will get there with posting, make it part of my todo list maybe :)
With 2 kids in the house and a husband...That todo list can get pretty long!

I've had a busy couple weeks, feels like things are finally getting to where I have been wanting them to be. It feels great :)

This is what I have been up to in the photography world.

I recently had the return of 4 babies for follow up sessions in their babies first year program. We had some outdoor fun with some little girls, a rather serious little man who is soon to be 3, a dress up session with my niece and daughter, and MORE.... Its been a great week and a half!

From now on I'll try to post as I shoot... or something that will work better than this ;)

Thanks for checking us out!

No comments:

Post a Comment